Tuesday, September 16, 2003

 
Today I got a huge banana with legs printed in the paper :), centerpiece of arts and entertainment. The banana is bigger than my hand! I think that's a record. I've been trying to do silly records. Like, I got hoochie mama printed in the LA Times and balls printed a few times in the Merc -heeheehee.

then got home and played Soul Caliber - actually beat my bro with cheapy moves (my bro is a videogame reviewer and it drives him crazy that one can win with cheapy moves)

besides that, am attempting to cut down on juice and soda in another bad attempt to watch my weight. it's hard. i like food too much.

yesterday helped with Sunday school and asked the kids how one becomes cool now, in an attempt to teach them about peer pressure - they came up with - eating bugs, spiky hair, baggy clothes, having a dog - everything a hobo has, i concluded.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?