Tuesday, October 14, 2003

 
I got a really really funny email today which leads me to change the smaller heading of my page. Read this outloud in a nasally voice and it's even funnier!

Hello Marian. My name is John Hodgson. I am head [and only]honcho at BOOMbA-BOMbA. I have been given the papers address by a fan of our music [note the singular decription]. His name is Chris Dryer and we communicate on occasions mainly when I send him new BOOMbA-BOMba material which he enjoys and plays for his friends.
I myself have performed twice in San Francisco with the Rick Wakeman Band during the 70's.
Nowadays I content myself with writing and recording in my own studio in the icy plains of northern england which brings me to:>>>>>>>>>>>
DELORES AMORES girl of lurve. She is one of our artists and has recently had her track Aye Delores accepted by 2 California based films. Maximum Wobble part 1 and Sex, Cocktails and Politics. I find the titles irresistable. In my capacity of finder of any publicity whatsoever I am approaching you with perhaps a view to getting an article in your paper. I thank you for your time and please forgive my intrusion.
I also write a diary for the BBC in England under the title 'Diary of an Ageing Rock tar' perhaps you might find it interesting and/or quirky!

anywayz - i had a blast this weekend with the comic styling of 5824 and friends - now, i know i'm not the only one that likes poop jokes! heehee

just working through a writing block right now - interviewed a Japanese rock band yesterday, they are like the Japanese version of Aerosmith. They were so nice :) - like gods in their native land. then my awful tape broke and i didnt' get to record the interview of them saying hi to me in unison. darn! but at least i used my awful japanese and said arigato!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?