Thursday, November 06, 2003

 
I decided that I'm sick of writing in full sentences - takes too much brain power - brain power that is spent on discussing Kill Bill and Matrix. So i'm going to write lists instead.

10 Kewl things that happened

1. Watched the Matrix 2 days ahead - it was good - but not mind boggling

2. Hopefully setting up an interview with Ice Cube

3. Getting a sweet comment from yogafrog!!! yay!!! i impressed a DJ who's like award winning :) - he said my story was AMAZING! and wants to work with me on future writings!!!
YAY!! self hug. (i'll reward with stuff animal laters)

4. Having fun with my editor - even admitted embarassingly that I don't make my bed - Calvin and Hobbs don't make their beds!

5. Watching Simon and Garfunkel - who knew I'd like it? They were folksy and sometimes off-key and off-note - but everyone was all teary and reminiscing - made me wonder what artists would shake me that much when I'm in my 40s? Boyz to Men? White Stripes? Justin Timberlake? I don't think any of them cut it.

6. Watching this weird new anime - where this lil kid gets two older girlfriends like twice his age - and then one girl bashes the boy with a guitar in his forehead - and a robot comes out of his forehead - it's my new fav cuz i can't figure it out - it goes through a million animation styles - like South Park

7. Talking to a high school today - I can still relate to them :) i brot treats - but they wanted notebooks rather than candy.

8. My bro's story printing tomorrow in the Merc - and being happy/blessed I've had a hand in his future :)

9. Happy I'm writing for the Food section on Hot Pot - anyone wanna add anecdotes? Me and my bro in college thot hot pot was an easy way to cook food fast and yummy - so we used it over and over - w/o putting it back in the fridge - we got sooooooooooo sick

10. New DJ TOY!!!! I can mix heehee (once i figure out how to use it) I kept imagining Simon and Garfunkel over a dance beat

Ten Things People Perceive Me As
1. silly
2. cartoony
3. hyper
4. career minded
5. hardworking
6. sympathetic
7. fun loving
8. easy to get along with
9. late and sometimes flaky
10. stubborn

Ten Things I want to be like
1. On Time
2. Balance in everything
3. Taken Seriously
4. Tall (well, that can't be helped :OP)
5. Secure
6. Faithful
7. Sure of myself
8. Decisive
9. Better Christian
10. A leader

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?