Thursday, November 20, 2003

 
ok - so hilary lipsyched - no singing, no dancing, what does that leave her?

anyways, today at work was frustrating. i brot my kids (students from my high school, the journalism class) into show how great journalism is - and then i get crushed by the realities of it as a business - how money, not stories, is driving the paper :(

you know like holden - i wanna be the catcher in the rye. i don't want life to be stricken in its cold hard truths and politics - i want to make it the way we've envisioned it from day one.

"What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff— I mean if they’re running and they don’t look where they’re going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That’s all I’d do all day. I’d just be the catcher in the rye and all."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?