Tuesday, March 02, 2004

 
I'm really tired.

I hate how I work myself to death - I'm a supreme workaholic and very addicted to stress. Problem is, I keep upping my dosage. I was trying to figure out my psyche and why i do this to myself - i think its because i find some kind of weird solace in it - the area i can do well and not be odd.

i mean, i think i grew up feeling like the odd man out all the time and tho i had friends, never felt like i really fit in. maybe work now allows me to fit in - and as i'm trying to fill that hole - it just gets bigger - b/c i'm always away from the ones i love. i wish i could just have a nice vacation and try to redirect myself. maybe that or LOTS of super hugs and chocolate and boba :)

anyways some recent pluses and minuses:
+ interviewed karen o of the Y's - she was very sweet and said like a lot - represent girl! she's half korean u know :) and now she's got me saying yeah yeah yeah

+ free boba today! score!

- some guy offered 50 bucks for my hat - dunno if he trying to hit on me or be supremely weird - esp since its a girl hat

+ watched a night-ful of anime - nothing like lots of gore on tv to make u forget everything else

- was laboring on yet another story i only half cared about

+ will be interviewing michelle branch in person next week

- nails broke (before u think i'm a girlie weeniehead, it went into the pink part of the nail and it turned purple)

+ bachelorette party is coming up :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?