Wednesday, April 07, 2004
so i feel a lil better now after playing hookey from work - honestly, i was not feeling well!!!
so after the story came out, i had all these funny comments from hung having aspergers to me being racist to asking if the article was a joke :) made me feel better about my writing, still have to find my voice tho:
gross news of the day: eye jewelry
then another tip, why me and my bro should be surgeons :)
later, on a random googling search, i found a blog that said this about this panel i was at. this is what it said: "Marian was a beautiful woman and I liked her personal style. It was funny hearing about how LL Cool J and Twista would try to “holla” at her. But what kinda made me shy and shiet was the fact I would sometime glance at her direction and she would be staring at me with these piercing eyes. It could be my mistake of course. But, I turned away and was listening to Yoshi for a bit, and then I see her staring in my direction. Made me think. Did I have something in my hair?"
so i wrote back: "found your blog randomly - i hope i wasn't piercing :op i just thot u had the most awesome hair and i was wondering if it was bouncy or stiff...that's all..."
then freaked out b/c i left my my xanga site, which leads to this site, so then i had to change my xanga site - which i haven't touched and only has a stupid clown pix....irk
so after the story came out, i had all these funny comments from hung having aspergers to me being racist to asking if the article was a joke :) made me feel better about my writing, still have to find my voice tho:
gross news of the day: eye jewelry
then another tip, why me and my bro should be surgeons :)
later, on a random googling search, i found a blog that said this about this panel i was at. this is what it said: "Marian was a beautiful woman and I liked her personal style. It was funny hearing about how LL Cool J and Twista would try to “holla” at her. But what kinda made me shy and shiet was the fact I would sometime glance at her direction and she would be staring at me with these piercing eyes. It could be my mistake of course. But, I turned away and was listening to Yoshi for a bit, and then I see her staring in my direction. Made me think. Did I have something in my hair?"
so i wrote back: "found your blog randomly - i hope i wasn't piercing :op i just thot u had the most awesome hair and i was wondering if it was bouncy or stiff...that's all..."
then freaked out b/c i left my my xanga site, which leads to this site, so then i had to change my xanga site - which i haven't touched and only has a stupid clown pix....irk